Wednesday What's-upRead Now
Hello Dancers and Families:
Here is the news of the week, and it's busy!
* FALL CLASSES START NEXT MONDAY, August 1. Classes that do not meet a minimum number of dancers may be cancelled or combined. (Ballet conservatory dancers, your first class in Monday, September 12th.)
Tuition is also due by the 10th of the month, including the yearly registration fee. Tuition fees and registration fees are applied when dancers enroll in class. Using our Parent Portal is the best way to access your dancer's account and pay fees online. You can use this link to make updates to your child's account, change credit card information, schedule a drop in class or mark an absence. If you need assistance setting using the portal just let me know. https://app.thestudiodirector.com/danceworksoforangecoun/portal.sd
* More: Interested in learning about our dance performance opportunities? Please attend our meeting for competition team, our outreach Dream Team, or if you just want to be a part of a one day dance convention taking place in Irvine in October then the meeting tomorrow night at 7:30 is for you! Want to learn more but can't attend, just notify the studio.
** and More: - Come to the Nutcracker Boot Camp next week: August 1-5 10:00-1:00, and learn variations from the ballet to perform in an informal and abbreviated setting this holiday season. $150 includes, classes, rehearsals and costume rental. Dancers who can not attend the camp but would like to participate must notify the studio before the 1st. Dancers are also eligible to attend the camp, even if they do not want to perform. Parent's please attend the first 15 minutes with your dancer.
** DANCE THE MAGIC TEAM: COSTUME FEES ARE DUE THIS FRIDAY - IF YOU HAVE NOT GOTTEN A PREVIOUS MESSAGE PLEASE LET ME KNOW. DON'T FORGET, THE SEPTEMBER 1ST FINAL PAYMENT IS COMING UP. YOUR FINAL TICKET COUNT WILL BE DUE AT THIS TIME. THANK YOU!
** Don't cook next Wednesday, August 3: go to one of 3 Sal's pizza locations and help raise funds for our Dance The Magic Team. Sal's is donating 25% to the dancers! The flyer is listed below!
****and yet there is more: Join us for Karie-o-kee night on Saturday, August 6th - use this link to sign up: open to all and bring your friends!
One more thing: Looking ahead- we are closed for Back To School Recess- Monday August 29- Monday, September 5th. Classes resume Tuesday, July 6th.
That is all for this week, thank you for reading and please let me know what I have missed. As always, if you need anything just ask.
Wednesday What's-upRead Now
Happy Wednesday Dancers and Families:
I hope everyone is having a great week!
To our new students, welcome to the family, we are happy to have you! Please continue to read our weekly Wednesday communications to stay informed or all the studio happenings. Don't forget dancers to also check the boards in the studio for reminders!
Here is the news of the week and we, like the weather, are starting to heat up!
*Dance the Magic Team, if you did not get a previous email from me, please let me know, we are in the process of picking costumes.
*Dancers interested in learning more about our Dream Team recreational out reach group, our dance competition program and, or, attending a one day dance convention being held in Irvine, please attend the meeting next Thursday, the 28th at 7:30 to learn more. If you are interested but unable to attend please let the studio know before the meeting.
* Next week is our last week of summer classes. Fall classes start on Monday, August,1.
Use this link for class information and to register:
* August tuition and the annual registration fee is due with the first months tuition. If you need assistance with setting up auto-pay or making changes to your portal account, just let me know.
* Dancers interested in attending the Nutcracker Boot Camp the week of August 1, from 10-1:00 sign up at the studio or show up at the first rehearsal, Monday August 1. $150 includes all rehearsals, classes and costume rental(s). Dancers need to be in ballet level II or higher. Students interested in performing, who have conflicts, can still perform, in addition, dancers can participate without perform. See me for more information, or email the studio prior to the first rehearsal if you have questions.
* Want a night off from cooking? Plan on attending one of Sal’s pizza locations on Wednesday, August 3, for dine in or take out and support our Dance The Magic Parade Team, performing in Disneyland this December. Flyers are available in the studio or use this link. Ask your family and friends to join us too! Located in Foothill Ranch. Mission Viejo and Lake Forest!
* Lastly, get ready for our summer fun back to school festivities!
Save the date KARIE-OKE Night, is coming on Saturday, August 6th. Please check out the attached link for more information. Proceeds will benefit our Dance the Magic Team. Open to dancers and their friends!
That is all for this week!
As always, thank you for reading and please let me know what I have missed or if you need anything.
Stay well and see you all soon or sooner!
WEDNESDAY WHAT'S-UPRead Now
Hello Dancers and Families!
Welcome back! It's been great catching up with everyone! If you are still traveling, I wish you all a safe trip and enjoy your vacations.
Here is the news for this week:
The video links are now available. I appreciate everyone's patience as I navigate this new un-chartered water. There are a few hiccups that I am still working out, but overall it's going well.
If you are having issues with downloading the link, please let me know. I will have a thumb drive available at the studio that you can borrow to download. Thank you.
July classes have begun! Come for day, a week or the month. Classes and tuition are flexible. Check out our 3 week only K-Pop Monday night 6:30 class!
*More: Fall class placements have been sent out. If your dancer has not received their recommendations, or needs help, please let me know.
** and More: Dancers wanting to learn more about competition teams please join me for an informal meeting on Thursday, July 28th at 7:30.
** and still More: Dancers who would like to attend a one day dance convention, but not compete, please attend the Dance Team meeting on the 28th. I will give you information on the convention.
** and yet I'm not done---- Dancers interested in joining our recreational outreach Dream Team - please plan on also attending the meeting on the 28th. I will give you information and dates about performances. The Dream Team is not a competition team.
** Don't forget dancers in Ballet 2 and up are welcome to join us for the Nutcracker Boot Camp, August 1-5. 10-1:00. The fee includes, all rehearsals, choreography and costume rentals.
** Dancers interested in performing a solo or small group in the January 28th recital it's time to get started. Applications are now available in the studio and I will take the first 5 signed forms with others added to a wait list.
I think that is all for now. On a side note, we have a new studio website: thank you Jordyn. I find this one much easier on the eyes. The menu tab on the left will let you navigate the system with ease.
Please let me know what I have missed and if you need anything.
Kindly stay well and see you all soon!
See Weekly Wednesday Updates above