Hello Dancers and Families:
Congratulations to our graduating seniors: Christiana, Sage and Malena. The studio is so proud of all of you and we can't wait to see what you do next.To all our dancers, where has this year gone! I hope your summer is off to a great start.
Here is the news of the week so please read carefully especially recital performers.
Don't forget tuition is due. To our families on Auto-payment plans, your accounts will be suspended until your dancer returns for either summer or fall classes. Fees will be adjusted according to classes and schedules so you need to do nothing. Thank you for allowing me to service your accounts.
Our last class of our 34th season will be held on Wednesday, June 14th due to our recital. Class will resume again with our July schedule on the 5th and fall start on July 31.
* Summer classes are open and there is no registration fee, it is a great time to take a class/ 2 or 3 or try something new. Fees are based on our current tuition of 4 hours week are $70 with the exception of tumbling. This Tuesday 90 minute intensive is $100 and filling up.
* Our tentative fall schedule is also open for registration and enrollment. Fall classes start July 31! Dancers will begin to receiver their suggested fall schedule in the coming weeks. If your dancer wants to see me, I can give it to them at the desk.
* The Nutcracker Boot camp is also back by popular demand from July 31- August 4- 10 - 1:00 Dancers need to be in level 2 or higher. Dancers interested in performing in the Nutcracker in studio event need not attend the boot camp but will need to enroll in the fall Repertoire class on Fridays from 5:30-6:30 for rehearsals. If you are interested and can not attend please let me know so I can give you more information.
* Recital show order and dress rehearsal times are attached to this message. Parents - dress rehearsal times are not the same as the show order so please review the dress rehearsal call times in advance for next Thursday at Orange Coast College. Dancers arrive early for your times, as I often am early. I will not tech a piece before the block time, but that block time means you are ready to step on stage. Being late may mean you miss your rehearsal time.
* Recital dancers Saturday is the last day to order Subway for dress rehearsal. $9.00 gets your sandwich drink, chips and dessert.
* Don't forget to get your tickets before the show, prices increase at the door: https://28393.danceticketing.com/. and sign up in the studio for the recital video links.
* More: Rehearsal this Saturday: Mom's 8:30-10:00
Lion King Production 9-2:00- if you did not get a previous message from me please let me know.
* and More: we will be holding a nut free bake sale this Saturday with proceeds to the Disney Team. Please bring your dollars and change and help our team kick off a great start.
* and still More: We are holding a choreography rehearsal/ Disney audition day on Tuesday June 20 from 10-2:00. Dancers who want to peform on our Disney Team or dancers who may be interested are welcome to come to this date. There is no fee and you are not committing to the team, just helping with the audition. Dancers need to be 7 years old by June of 2024 to participate per Disney requirements. See me for more information.
I think that is all for now, please let me know what I have missed, where our dress rehearsal will be held and if you need anything. Thank you all for reading and stay well.