To many of you congratulations and happy last week of school. I know there is a lot going on for all of you this week and the studio is now exception, so refer back to this message at a later date as it contains recital information you will need.
* June tuition is due and thank you, Venmo link attached. Dancers who are on auto pay will have their accounts suspended after this month until dancers re-enroll either in July or the fall. So thank you in advance to all the families on auto-pay.
ATTENTION DANCERS IN Miss Karie's Thursday 6:30-8:30 class, due to graduations her class will be cancelled this week only with a rehearsal after Lion King.
* Rehearsals this Saturday: Mom's Dance 8:30-10:00. (There is still time to join us!).
Lion King-9-2:00- ALL- Bring all costumes and accessories that you have and bring lunch - you will get a break.
Miss Karie's Thursday Level 4 dancers from 2-3:00.
* More: RECITAL UPDATES:
TIckets on sale: use this link and remember prices are higher at the door: https://28393.danceticketing.com/
* Dress rehearsal info is attached to this message - dancers, this is not the show order. The show order can be found at the studio or in previous messages with the cast list previews. Please pay attention and remember both shows are not the same!
* Dancers feel free to bring/wear your costumes in class next week to get familiar with them. It is not required, but if you would like dance in your costumes then you are free to do so. Miss Jordyn would like all of her choreography class dancers to bring a pastel shirt to class and the appropriate footwear to class next Tuesday.
* Sign up in the studio for flowers/Subway and the video link. Parents, I strongly encourage you to purchase the video links to the shows. Please watch the performance, when you video, you miss so much of the whole experience not to mention it distracts the dancers and fellow audience members alike when all the phones go up. The link is attached to this message and you can also find it on the website under recital. The best way to get the link is to sign up directly, but you are welcome to sign up in the studio as well. You can pay through the parent portal or Venmo for the links: $30.00
* and More: Summer and Fall Classes are available on our website. Miss Connie's Tuesday tumbling intensives will sell out so sign up in advance if you want to take her class. Her fee is $100 for the month of July, If you dancer has approval and is interested in the pre-pointe workshop there is also an added fee for supplies. Please sign up in advance to help me prepare your dancer for this experience. Remember, there is no registration fee for the summer and you don't pay until you take classes. Fees are based on our tuition rate of 4 classes for $70.00. The schedule is designed for mix and match and flexibility to take and try new things. In the coming weeks, dancers will be receiving fall recommendation classes with our new schedule, or if you are interested in learning more about placement just ask me. Thank you in advance.
* DISNEY IS A GO! I have had great interest in performing at Walt Disney World next summer and will be moving forward with the audition process. While this week and the looming recital has everyone busy, Dancers who are attending or have a high probabability of performing next June in Walt Disney World, FLorida, please contact the studio for more information and reserve the date of TUESDAY, JUNE 20 from 10-3:00 for audition and video submisison. Per Disney requirements, dancers need to be 7 at the time of the performance to participate. I will reach out to all of you in a separate email with more details.
WEDNESDAY, JUNE 14 - our last classes of our 24th season.
June 15, 16 and 17th dress rehearsal/ performances at Orange Coast College
June 19- July 4- CLOSED FOR SUMMER RECESS
July 5th - SUMMER CLASSES
July 29 - Toy Story Marathon and Disney World Fundrasier at the studio starting at 10:30 a.m. details to follow
July 31- Fall Classes and Nutcracker Boot Camp begin
I think that is all for now, trying to keep it light. Please let me know what I have missed, how many recitals we are doing this June, and if you need anything.
Have a wonderful week and see you all soon or sooner.